Text in italics is updated information.
I have mentioned in passing on some of my other blogs that I am in the process of writing a book and that I have a ghost for a co-author. There didn't seem to be an appropriate place to discuss this, so I created this blog.
I haven't really discussed much about the physical side of the book either. But this is the blog that is ostensibly for that function.
I'm not going to directly introduce my co-author yet. That will become obvious when the book is published.
I haven't really discussed much about the physical side of the book either. But this is the blog that is ostensibly for that function.
I'm not going to directly introduce my co-author yet. That will become obvious when the book is published.
It was published in July of 2007. All you freaky people can go here to find out how to get a copy.
I'm not sure how people are going to react to this. I've thought about calling the whole thing off more than once. But a promise is a promise.
I still promise--man, what a long, strange trip it's been!
For those who have read my Maelstrom of Distorted Bedlam blog, I will reveal the fact that most of the little stories on this blog are not solely mine. This blog is a way for us to be creative without expectation. It was a stress reliever after having to be serious about making the story something that was genuinely good, at least in our eyes. We don't have to edit anything to perfection. Things don't have to link up logically. I'm not under pressure to appear to have any kind of talent and he doesn't have to live up to any sort of image. He can also make fun of himself, which is something he had trouble doing while incarnate.
It doesn't hurt me to make fun of myself too. But I've always been pretty damn good at being self depricating.
Even though I have never been, nor do I ever want to be normal, I actually dislike conflict and I don't do well with rejection. So putting myself on the line this way is difficult. But I made a promise, so its necessary. I could write the book under a pseudonym, but I'm not one for being an anonymous coward. I'll take my lumps.
For those who have read my Maelstrom of Distorted Bedlam blog, I will reveal the fact that most of the little stories on this blog are not solely mine. This blog is a way for us to be creative without expectation. It was a stress reliever after having to be serious about making the story something that was genuinely good, at least in our eyes. We don't have to edit anything to perfection. Things don't have to link up logically. I'm not under pressure to appear to have any kind of talent and he doesn't have to live up to any sort of image. He can also make fun of himself, which is something he had trouble doing while incarnate.
It doesn't hurt me to make fun of myself too. But I've always been pretty damn good at being self depricating.
Even though I have never been, nor do I ever want to be normal, I actually dislike conflict and I don't do well with rejection. So putting myself on the line this way is difficult. But I made a promise, so its necessary. I could write the book under a pseudonym, but I'm not one for being an anonymous coward. I'll take my lumps.
In the end I went the anonymous coward route to protect the other members of my family.
This working with a ghost stuff is tough sometimes. It can be very draining. Its not his fault, but being in that close of contact with him on an extended basis is hard on me. Not just him, any ghost. That's why I sometimes have breakdowns when I deal with spirits. That's my excuse this time anyway. The other excuse is having bipolar disorder, which you can read about on my Personal Insanities blog.
There are those who might think that this is why I believe I am working with a ghost. I have never, in fact, seen my co-author in spirit form. I sense his emotions and "hear" his thoughts. I can "see" him in my mind, but not with my eyes. I have only seen one ghost with my eyes. My great grandfather saw them all the time.
I have bipolar type II, which does not present with psychosis. I have hypomanic rather than manic episodes. The only manias I have ever experienced were induced by prescription medications, taken as prescribed, mind. The hallucinations I had when I experimented with acid and deliberate overdoses of certain types of medications that would cause hallucinations at high levels never involved spirits. I saw rats, insects, spaceships and colorful plants.
I'm not going to advertise this blog in any way. If someone stumbles on it accidentally, so be it. Welcome.
This working with a ghost stuff is tough sometimes. It can be very draining. Its not his fault, but being in that close of contact with him on an extended basis is hard on me. Not just him, any ghost. That's why I sometimes have breakdowns when I deal with spirits. That's my excuse this time anyway. The other excuse is having bipolar disorder, which you can read about on my Personal Insanities blog.
There are those who might think that this is why I believe I am working with a ghost. I have never, in fact, seen my co-author in spirit form. I sense his emotions and "hear" his thoughts. I can "see" him in my mind, but not with my eyes. I have only seen one ghost with my eyes. My great grandfather saw them all the time.
I have bipolar type II, which does not present with psychosis. I have hypomanic rather than manic episodes. The only manias I have ever experienced were induced by prescription medications, taken as prescribed, mind. The hallucinations I had when I experimented with acid and deliberate overdoses of certain types of medications that would cause hallucinations at high levels never involved spirits. I saw rats, insects, spaceships and colorful plants.
I'm not going to advertise this blog in any way. If someone stumbles on it accidentally, so be it. Welcome.
Welcome back, or welcome again.
History repeats itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment