Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's baaaaaack!

I had a family crisis that really took the wind out of my sails. But I seem to be back to abnormal. Nobody got hit by a bus or anything. My son just wasn't ready for college away from home and I have to go get him on Monday. I printed out some information for Naropa University in Boulder, which is closer to home. Maybe he could go there part time. To be honest my fear is that his father will ok him behaving in a half assed manner rather than encouraging him to take risks. Usually I can keep the peace, but right now I damn well would like to kill that man! Sometimes I can see what drew me to him, not that it would ever draw me again because when I don't find him repulsive I find him to be like a family member. But right now I'm wondering what the fuck I was smoking. Not that this has a damn thing to do with ghosts except that I sometimes want to encourage this ghost that I work with to kick my ex in the ass! I suppose he wouldn't, though--he might not want to piss off the person that does the editing free for us.
I apologize to anyone whose comments I might not have spotted for days on end. Sorry about that, Natalie. My middle-aged eyeballs sometimes miss stuff that's right in front of them. There's an actual name for it--presbyopia. It means aging eye and happens to everyone over 40. If you're under 40, well, there you go--something exciting to look forward to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family always comes first!
I hope everything is ok with you now.. and good luck to your son!
Best wishes